Click on a picture to bring up the full graphic.
The first five pages are from David
Lenling's collection. The rest are from Steve & Barb Brown's
Row 5: the ad on the left is from House & Garden magazine, Summer 1961.
The ad on the right is from House Beautiful, May 1957.
Rows 6 & 7: from the Red Wing Museum